DOGS WITH LONG, FLOPPY EARS ARE PRONE TO EAR INFECTIONS
Does your dog have an ear infection?
• Do your dog's ears smell bad?
• Does your dog shake his or her head?
• Is your dog scratching their ears?
• Do your dog's ears feel hot?
How to prevent dog ear infections
The patented Dog EarLifter Ear Care Harness prevents dog ear infections – without costly medications – by restoring and improving natural airflow in dogs with long, floppy ears.
Have your dog wear the EarLifter harness for 1 hour whenever:
• Ears are wet from bathing
• Ears are wet from swimming
• Ears are wet from grooming
• Ears are wet from rain
Curing existing dog ear infections more quickly
The Dog EarLifter Harness, when used in conjunction with treatment recommended and/or prescribed by your veterinarian, can help existing dog ear infections to heal faster.
Your dog should wear the EarLifter harness for 2 or more hours every day, until the ear infection heals.